TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All conditions on the ticket are to be read, together with all other statements and directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
1. In the event of a breach of this contract by the ticket holder, the festival committee shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach. The committee deem these conditions reasonable and have intended these conditions to be for the wellbeing of all concerned.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their festival committee or its representatives; that admission of the ticket holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival sites may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “Legal Highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival.
3. Parking and travel are the ticket holders own responsibility and parking in the town hall car park is not permitted during the whole event.
4. Wrist bands will be handed out on presentation of a valid ticket or ticket receipt. Wrist bands are not transferable as we then do not hold on record the name of the adopting wristband holder. All wristbands must be worn for the duration of the event.
5. No alcohol can be taken into the Town Hall and must be purchased inside the venue. No bottles or glass are permitted around any of the festival areas - Town Hall, market etc. At the bar all drinks will be dispensed into cups.
6. Please respect Aberfeldy and all our venues - do not litter, be quiet leaving the Town Hall remembering the local residents and be safe and thoughtful walking home.
7. If you have any disabled access requirements or certain medical needs please inform us beforehand - we would like to be of as much assistance as we can but this will take planning and approval so please get in touch.
8. If you are needing assistance during any of the performances please inform security, the festival committee or any of the staff.
9. Under 18's are not permitted to attend the Town Hall part of the Festival. All other events including Poetry, Drama and the market children are expected to be accompanied by an adult and the festival is not responsible for any child supervision.
10. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring ID. Aberfeldy Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
11. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival venue; please help support the festival by purchasing programmes, prints or merchandise. The sale of any merchandise from bands goes directly to them - Aberfeldy Festival does not take any commission.
12. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Aberfeldy Festival Committee. All traders must carry their own Public Liability insurance.
13. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted into any of the venues.
14. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. The promoter and Aberfeldy Festival Committee reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
15. In the event of cancellation of the festival by the promoter and Aberfeldy Festival, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
16. Duplicate tickets may be issued on production of ID and the card that purchased the tickets but please keep your ticket, ID and wristband with you at all times.
17. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
18. Resale of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of the promoter and/or Aberfeldy Festival. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell this ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
19. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Aberfeldy Festival.
20. Please note there are restricted capacities at any stage or attraction that is within a specific venue once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
21. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
22. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
23. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
24. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Aberfeldy Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS AND FIREWORKS. CCTV IMAGES MAY BE USED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.